Famous Cryptographer and Professor & 2nd Reference in Bitcoin Paper
Jean-Jacques Quisquater has been a leading figure in cryptography and security for 50 years.
He is :
• the n°2 Satoshi's reference in The Bitcoin scientific article (Nakamoto, 2009)
• the instigator of the first practical blockchain experiment in 1996
• cited or referenced in a large majority of scientific articles on cryptography
• Co-creator of the GQ protocol, a proof of zero knowledge disclosure, used worldwide,
• holder of 20 patents and has published more than 200 articles on cryptography